Click any category below to read questions & answers.
- Q: How does Royaltrading provide vehicles at cheaper prices as compared to other companies in the market?
- We do this because of the following reasons;
- Low operation cost.
- Keeping lower margins as compared to other competitors.
- Focusing on cost along with high product quality.
- Quality means high product value at low cost for us.
- Royaltrading is a prized member of all reputed automobile auctions in Japan such as USS , JU, BCN, etc.
- We keep an eye out for economical and excellent quality vehicles in the Japanese market. We buy such vehicles and forward them to our respected customers at affordable prices.
- Q: What is the condition of the vehicles at Royaltrading ?
- All vehicles available at Royaltrading are bought from popular auto auctions, franchise dealers and wholesalers belonging to the central regions of Japan and its whereabouts. All vehicles are properly checked by our team of professional technical staff before we stock them. The vehicles present in our online stock list are property of Royaltrading.co.jp. We are neither third-party agents nor brokers.
- Q: How come a 5 years or older model vehicle carry a low mileage?
- Primarily, it is our priority to purchase vehicles of good quality, affordable price and low mileage. We sell these cars on ‘as it is’ basis. Secondly, Japan is known for its high usage of rail transport as far as travelling is concerned because it saves their time and is cheaper as well; this why cars have lower mileage.
- Q: In which countries do you export your vehicles?
- e can export to any country where there is a legal law to import used vehicles from Japan.
- Q: How to purchase a Japanese vehicle not listed in Stock?
- If you want to purchase a Japanese used vehicle which is not listed in our available stock then you can email us at contact form. We can arrange it especially on the request of our valuable customers.
- Q: How can I place my order?
- Q: How can I print / get pro forma Invoice?
You can easily place an order by following these simple steps:
- Take a look at our online Japanese used cars stock catalogue.
- Select a vehicle of your choice.
- Click Get Invoice button & submit the form with all relevant information.
- The affiliated Pro forma invoice will be sent to you through email or fax, so do check your emails.
- CIF Prices, all bank details and the mode of payment will be mentioned in the Pro forma invoice.
- Arrange Payment. Please note that your selected vehicle will only be reserved on the full receipt of payment.
- The vehicle will be safely shipped to you when the above steps are completed.
- The vehicle will finally reach the port of discharge and you can receive it.
- Enjoy driving your Car.
- Q: What happens if the vehicle I selected appeared to be “Sold” to another customer?
- If the vehicle you desire is already sold to another customer then there is no reason to worry. We have the ability to provide vehicles on demand for our customers because of the great number of auctions we deal with. However, it must be noted that a deposit in advance will be required for availing this type purchase. Do email us, so that we can provide you with a special request order form.
- Q: What is the payment method?
- Telegraphic Transfer is the mode of payment because it is the swiftest, simplest and most secure method of payment. The processing time of these payments is approximately 3 days. We work on the policy of first come first serve, so make your payment as soon as possible to reserve your dream vehicle. You can see our bank details on our website as well.
- Q: What type of insurance do you provide?
- Our insurance is what the shipping company provides i.e. port to port only. We do not make any special insurance other than that.
- Q: Does the price of the Japanese vehicle include Freight charges?
- Yes! CIF and C&F price do include the freight and insurance charges as well. However, the freight charges depend on the dimensions of the Japanese cars and the destination port.
- Q: Do you accept payment through Credit Card or Letter of Credit?
- Telegraph Transfer is the only payment method that we accept; which means that we do not accept credit card or letter of credit.
- Q: What are the terms of payment?
- 100% payment must be paid us advance.
- Q: How can I trust you and pay you 100% in advance?
- We have a network of branches all around the world.
- Royaltrading is a registered company and has been serving quality vehicles to customers for more than a decade.
- Member of huge variety of auto auctions in Japan such as USS, JU, BCN, etc.
- We have more than 80,000 satisfied customers worldwide. Read our customer testimonials for more satisfaction.
- Q: What currencies do you accept for payment?
- We accept British pound (GBP), American dollar (USD), Euro and Japanese Yen.